Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I LoVe YoU

oh yes,
I love you,
I do, I do, I do.

so lucidly delectable,
so savouringly succulent,
so unabashedly indulgent.

your scintillating fragrance,
your irresisitble magnetism,
your cogent seductive traps.

with you,
Saturated I am.
without you,
Emaciated I am.

With You,
My senses go Wild.
Without you,
My my, I go blind.

Do not test me more,
I surrender, I succumb,
Come tingle these buds more,
Come bring them to life once more!
.
..
...
....
.......
........
..........
................
................
..........
........
.......
....
...
..
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haahaa..very nice ..esp i love love the last two lines,mayb u wrote dis after having a bar of choco or wot? hehe..

Unknown said...

Nice poem!! Truly a choc lover's delight :)